donderdag 18 februari 2010

Nails & typing doesn't work :3

So, last post was almost a month ago o-O So yeah, it was not because I had an accident, was extreamly busy or whatever.
It was because I had new acrylic nails.
I loved them to death, but I couldn't type ANY text with it. I have to type text for my school & such, so I finally ripped them off yesterday. Not my favourite thing to do. I'm happy I have my own nails now, that's much easier to work with, especially since I have to type so much. I serious had a delay for my homework o.O

So now I'm back and kicking ass. Today I read some old posts on loli_secret @ LJ. It was so much fun, I just love to gossip :3 Those secrets are like food for me or something..

Well, that was all for tonight.
Oh! I have had B&J's tonight + energydrink, so I'm probably not sleeping tonight xD

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten