donderdag 13 januari 2011

Done some shopping


So, as the titel suggest, I didn't get myself to do less shopping than normal. I just love to have new stuff :3

Shoes are from the brand Dune, they sell awesome shoes, not to expensive and good quality ^-^


Lingerie is from Bjorn Borg. There is sale at the moment everywhere, so I could afford myself a new 'good' set ^0^

I've bought new shoes and new lingerie. First I bought the lingerie, but I also tried on the shoes, so today I went back to buy the shoes! <3



I've also ordered a bag from Paul's Boutique, but it has not arrived yet, so we'll just wait for that to happen. I hope it will arrive soon, it's so beautiful and roomie. They also have smaller bags, but I carry a lot of stuff with me everyday~! You can order if you live in the UK from the site of PB, otherwise there a few other online stores who do ship worldwide ^-^

Anddd...
For the first time in my life, I bought Pokemon cards! When I was younger, I couldn't buy them because my father refused me. So! I've bought them yesterday and I'm really happy ^-^
So, yaay!


At school I'm very busy at the moment, so I hope everything will be over soon. This project has been so busy and I'm really stressed :c

Yay for mucho pictures!

5 opmerkingen:

  1. The shoes are awesome! <33
    (And the right size? (A))
    And kudo's for the pokémon cards xD

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. The shoes are so lovely ;=;

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Thank you all! <3
    @Niniatiale, Yes they are the right size now! I just couldn't bring the box with me, but I have the shoes = most important thing ^-^

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen