donderdag 6 januari 2011

First post! (for the new year)

So, this week has been kind of weird.
When I posted my last post, I was having a bit of problems with my wrist. And it only got worse! I went to the doctor, and he gave me some pills (so I can programm, I just have to give it a rest, but I have to program for school!). When I took them, I was so enthousiastic! I really wanted to do some stuff ^-^ But when I swallowed the pill, half an hour later, half of my hand was swollen. I've took some pictures :3 (In case the doctor wouldn't believe me). Well, long story short, I'm still taking the pills, and luckily, I'm not allergic to them ^w^



(it was a bit worse than this, but my (fast) mobile photo's won't show that :3 It hurt really bad . . )

At school, I'm really busy now. But I've decided I will stay home more, and hope my boyfriend will come over at my house (now I'm almost constantly traveling to his *v*)!

So yeah!
Oh, and my new year's resolutions are going great, to this point <3

1 opmerking: