donderdag 28 januari 2010

2 down, 1 to go ~

Yaay for a new message! I've already had two tests and they went really good, so I hope I'll get a good grade ^^ I'm also planning my birthday at the moment, I hope it'll all go great, because I'm kinda nervous, turning 19. I don't know, but for me it feels like really being older than 18 >.<
So, today I'm finally feeling a it more alive, since my exams are almost over. Tomorrow + next day + next day after that I'll have to work (1200-2200 shifts) so that's though. The good part is I'll get a lot of money, and I need money :P
So on my way home are *dumdumdum* (yeah, I buy to much via internet):


(the middle one)
And probably this one(I so hope the other 'maybe' buyer doesn't want it!):


So, that was all for now ^^ I hope I have good news in a week (good grades + yaay for new stuff!)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten