zondag 17 januari 2010

Work, dinner and a movie

Damn.. Today was a great, awesome day for me! But I know I'll regret it tomorrow.. Sorry for my crappy English/lack of spelling at this time of the day..

O.K.
So, I first got up in the morning, 8.30 a.m., so not to early, not to late. Cleaned a bit of my room, ate some breakfast, checked my mail and got to work. Nothing special on work to, just normal procedure ^-^ So, I had some really nice costumers, day went great. Some noodles and pokky for a late lunch. Around 3/4 p.m some collegues of mine asked if I would go to dinner with them. Great idea! But well, I don't have that much money and such, but I still wanted to go. Work was over at 6.30, after that we did go to some lounge-ish restaurant. Real fun, we really did some serious talking (is needed once in a while, also for me xD). After that, they would go to a movie, I should go home, it's getting late (8.30). BUT! Some guy had an extra ticket to the movie, so I did go.

Which resulted in messy me. I'm tired, don't want to go to sleep, and know that I'll have to get up in 7 hours. For the dentist. I really shouldn't have done this.

But I've loved it. Today, I realised again I love my messy, busy, crappy life. The fact that I do way to much stuff in one day.

Yeah, I totally love it.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten