donderdag 21 januari 2010

Update ^^

So, not posted for a few days (not that anyone reads this or something, but, whatever).

I wasn't that messy the night after the cinema. I got to the dentist in time, he didn't have to do so much, I only have to go on february 2th to check something (I don't even know what o.O). But! After the dentist I got to do some shopping. It was such a beautiful day, and I really needed new boots. So after another hour strolling down the streets, waiting till the shop opens, I got in ^^. I was so happy that they still had the boots I wanted.


(spot is on the mirror, not on my shoes, thank godd..) I also got that skirt in this week, I love the collor of it ^^ I also received my 40 pair of lashes yesterday, those are awesome. I promised myself I'll look great after this weekend, because I have to study now for my exams >.<







After the shopping I went to my boyfriends'. I doubted another moment, but then decided to also buy my new phone! Finally my lg icecream was on her way home ~<3
Two more days of waiting, I also got my icecream at home. It took some struggeling with the mailman, but I absolutely love this phone!





And last, but not least a picture of my boyfriend and me :)

That's it for today ^^

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten