maandag 9 januari 2012

Happy New Year!

for everyone!

I hope you had a fantastic celebration with your loved ones!

My Christmas and New Year was amazing, cosy and really warm.
Between Christmas and New Years Eve, my boyfriend decided to take me out on a lovely dinner and sleep in a hotel in Sundsvall, with a beautiful, amazing view over the whole city. I had no idea he was taking me there, so I was pretty amazed. (Did I ever mention that if I'm amazed I shut up? It's a pretty unique experience to see me silent)
After New Years, we went to Kiruna (2nd of Januari) and had an awesome night in the ICEHOTEL. After that night, we went horse back riding, had a lovely walk through Kiruna and went dogsledding and on snowmobiles (those last 3 were the first time I did that! ;-) ).
The snowmobiles were a bit scary, because I thought it would be hard to ride one of those, but it wasn't that hard (luckily!). I had a lot of fun, but it was a bit hard for me to keep on the tracks, so I decided to make my own (according to one of the guides). Dogsledding was a lot of fun too, especially because the dogs were so enthusiastic and had a lot of fun! One of the dogs that ran before 'our' sled just had puppies (one week before!) and she was already up and running. The guide told us she wanted to run and she would be really unruly if she didn't run. After the run, we helped to bring the dogs back to their kennels and she was a really strong dog! She was pulling the whole time, because she really wanted to go back to her puppies.

At the moment I'm working on my thesis (and writing this blog, as I didn't write anything the last weeks, and I need to keep up). I hope I can finish it today or tomorrow. Which would give me the opportunity to enjoy my weekend in Stockholm to the fullest, so that's my goal right now!

Hejdå

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten