zondag 4 december 2011

Dead, dead, death.

So this blog has been really dead. And because I can't accept that fact, I'm going to start again! I'll try to do 2 updates per week, maybe 3 if I have enough to tell! I don't have that much followers, but I need to get all my thoughts out of my head and write everything down somewhere.

Things that have changed:
- Everything

So at the moment I live in Sundsvall, where I work on a project for the university (Miduniversitetet) here. However, I'll be moving back to Amsterdam on the 20th of januari, which means a lot of new pictures of Amsterdam when I'm back, because so much has changed and I love acting like a tourist!
Next to my project, I'm also studying Swedish, and I'm going to try to keep my Swedish up when I'm back in Holland. Tomorrow I have my final test, so I hope I'll pass!

Until the end of januari, I'll be still posting updates about my traveling (in Dutch) on this website.

Next post will be about a few more updates and snow! (Because there is still no snow here, and it irritates me)

Thank you so much for reading!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten