zondag 18 december 2011

Traveling

I am kind of getting the hang of blogging and surprised keeping this updated is not as hard as I thought it would be.

(next paragraph is about my traveling, but it’s something I’m enthusiastic about, so it can also be on this blog. Hah!)
The past week I made all my traveling plans (also known as: ‘What I need to do before I leave the country’). This means my schedule is packed now, so at the moment (yes, in the weekend) I’m also working on my thesis. What I’m going to visit before hitting the road back south? First, I’m having Christmas and New Years in Sundsvall, which will probably include a lot of champagne (yes, yes, yes!). After that, we’re traveling north to Kiruna, stay a night in the Ice Hotel (yes, yes, yes!) and travel to Abisko and Lulea. I’m also going a weekend to Stockholm with Sylke, and after that I’m already going south! Time flies when you’re having fun ;-)

Talking about traveling (okej, I think this whole blogpost will be about traveling and going everywhere, excuse me.), I’m still working on my dayzeroproject! My list doesn’t include that much traveling, but I think the ‘small’ things are so much fun to do, and sometimes a bit difficult to fit into your ‘normal’ schedule. Next to my dayzerolist, I also have a ‘7 things in 2012’-list. At the moment I’m trying to figure out if it is possible for me to get my degree in 2012 instead of 2013, which would give me a flying start to do all the traveling and do a lot on my list(s).
The most fun thing about this list, is that after finishing this one (the list ends somewhere in 2013, but I can finish it early, if I want ;-)), I want to make a new one! It’s so exciting and mind freeing to make lists and do things that make you passionate and make you love life and appreciate the people around you more.

To more traveling, a fantastic new year and meeting lots of new people! Skål!

Link to my dayzeroproject: http://dayzeroproject.com/user/Thisca/
(my 7 things in 2012 list is also on this website)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten